Wednesday 6 August 2014

What am I doing???

Right so 12 days till I leave for Peru and the feeling is so surreal, especially seeing as though I'll only be spending 6 of them in my own sweet, sweet bed.
I'm starting to have the 'what the bloody hell am I doing' feeling and I'm not too sure how to condense what my year ahead has to hold. After seeing the Honduras group leave and say their goodbyes it's becoming real how difficult the concept of saying goodbye is going to be, especially to my nephews who will grow so much whilst I'm away! However I know that this is something I've always dreamed of and it's definitely the right path to take. 
So yeah, I'm starting to get nervous, but thankfully that hasn't killed my vibe of excitement- wish me luck with packing a years worth of stuff into a suitcase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment